blankhomeaboutthe fammy faithwhats cookinget crafty

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Magic and Stuff

The other morning we had finished breakfast and Ben nonchalantly cleared the table of dishes and while setting them on the counter said 
"It's magic, your never going to believe it....everyday I set dirty dishes on the counter and when I come back they are magically clean!" 
Hmff....sounds like I am a magician!
Speaking of magic, Easton's hair color has done something of a magic trick in the last 16 months of his life. I would not believe the spectrum of colors it has gone through if I have not seen it myself nor have the pictures to prove it.
What could possibly come next I do not know!

1 comment:

  1. wow! i don't think i've ever seen so many colors on a little baby:) they're all adorable too:) he's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips